1. How much does it cost to apply?
- Our application fee is $45 per applicant and our deposit is $350. The application fee is non-refundable.
- Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here. We currently do not participate in the voluntary Section 8 Voucher program.
- Typical lease terms are 3-13 months, but longer terms might be available.
- Cedars Lakeside is a cat-friendly community. We allow two pets per apartment. Learn about our policy here.
- 1 Cat = $200 deposit + $100 non-refundable fee, pet rent $15/month
- 2 Cats = $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $30/month
- Residents are responsible for electricity.
- A reserved parking space in an underground garage is included with your home at Cedars Lakeside. We also offer additional above-ground parking.
- We are a 100% smoke-free community. Learn more about Smoke-Free Housing in Minnesota.
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including package receiving and unit delivery, online and mobile rent payment, on-site maintenance, 24-hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management and more.
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
- Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.
I have been a resident of Cedars Lakeside apartments for 7.5 years and it is a great place to call home. It is quiet, peaceful, clean, close to freeway access and well-kept.- Kathy F.